What is a sensitive scalp?
Aggressions from inside as well as outside can cause a sensitive
scalp. Your scalp stings, is red and looks flaky. A sensitive
scalp makes you feel uneasy. Your scalp is in need of protection.
that can influence the condition of your scalp:
- Badly performed color or perm
- Wrong shampoo or hair care products
- Air pollution
- Irregular lifestyle
- Weak resistance
- Unbalanced nutrition
Especially for sensitive scalp Kerastase developed Dermo Calm.
This is an extensive hair care line that relaxes and protects
your scalp. It frees your scalp of stress. Dermo Calm contains
three balanced ingredients:
- Calophyllum and Sunflower oil to calm
- Piroctone Olamine to prevent flakes
- Glycerol to hydrate and relax the scalp
Frequently asked questions
- Can Dermo Calm be used after a color
Yes, Dermo Calm calms and nourishes the scalp if it is sensitive
after a color treatment.
- Why is there vitamin PP in Dermo Calm?
The PP-complex is used to stimulate the scalp. The amount
of vitamin PP has no influence at all on hair loss. Actifeur
7 also contains vitamin PP and does have an influence on
- Can Dermo Calm be used as a treatment?
In order to restore the balance of the scalp a 21-day treatment
with shampoo and conditioner is highly recommended.
- Is it necessary to always use shampoo
and conditioner together?
A sensitive scalp responds every time you wash your hair.
The treatment will have the best effect if you use both